Mobile Shower Units for Disaster Relief & Special Events
From decontamination showers to mobile shower units for the entertainers at a rock concert, Granny’s Alliance Holdings provides the rental services you need for almost any type of event. We understand just how important it can be to have a shower—whether it is to wash off a day’s worth of grime at a relief site or freshening up before a special event, that is why we are ready to mobilize to your location to make sure you have the units you need.
We invite you to learn more about our mobile showers. Here are just some of the different features and facts.
- 2 - 15 Stall State-of-the-Art Facilities
- ADA-Compliant Shower Units
- On-Demand Hot Water
- Private Dressing Rooms - Some with Powder Rooms
- 32 X 32 Fiberglass Shower Stalls
- Anti-Bacterial Soap Dispensers
- Divided Male & Female Facilities
- Exterior Sinks with Mirrors, Soap & Paper Towels
- Covered Waiting Area
- 2,500-Gallon Potable & Gray Water Storage
- Privacy Curtains at Entrances
- Vanity Mirrors
- Vanity Sinks
- Vinyl Floors
- Full Ventilation
- Climate Control Air Conditioning and Heat
Mobile Relief Stations
No matter what you need for comfort and health at a planned event or a natural disaster, our emergency relief company is ready to help. Simply reach out to us to discuss your situation, and then you can count on our commitment to being there for you when you need us. In addition to our ADA-compliant mobile shower units, we also offer mobile restroom rentals and mobile sleepers. So contact us when you are ready to learn more.